Women's Ministry Vision:
- Ministry to Ourselves - Love
- Minister to Each Other - Discipleship
- Minister to Community and Beyond - Missions and Evangelism
Women's Ministry Objectives:
- Fix our eyes on Jesus through Prayer, Bible Study, and Fellowship.
- Discover the important role God has for women and how it relates in our daily lives.
- Rejoice and encourage each other as we uncover or begin to use the gifts and talents God has given each of us, and as we use them to bless the lives of others.
- Learn to trust God's unconditional Love as it envelopes us in our daily lives.
- Share our faith as we encourage and minister to each other, family, friends, and acquaintances in His name.
- Experience the joy of the Lord by building a strong under-girding body of loving, supportive women that uplift and pray for each other daily.
The Women's Ministry meets every second Monday of the month at 6:30 PM in the Fellowship Hall at the church.
For more information or to find out how you can be involved, please contact Jackie Eldridge at WMU@cavespringbaptist.org.